Conference of the International Circle of Educational Institutes for Graphic Arts: Technology and Management is the annual event hosted by different University each year. In 2019 it will take place in Tashkent and will be organized by the Department of Printing and Packaging Technology at the Tashkent institute of textile and light industry. More information about IC association and the history of the conference can be found here.
The topics of this year's conference include:
• Graphic Comunication & Media Education
• Managment & Cross Media Technology
• Competence Structure & Student Recruitment
• Printing Technology & Quality: Fundamentals and Advances
• Digital Printing & Printed Electronics
• Printing Materials & Packaging
In addition to papers, poster presentations are welcome.
Participants who want to present a paper or poster at the conference should submit an abstract (app. 300-500 words) containing 3-5 keywords. The abstract should be sent via the conference support system after registration. The scientific committee of the conference will review the received abstracts and select papers and posters to be presented
during the conference.
All submitted papers must be original, new, independently written by the authors, not published before anywhere else.
• Abstract submission extended deadline 5th July 2019
• Acceptance of abstract 20th July 2019
• Early Bird Registration deadline 15th August 2019
• Full paper submission deadline 30th August 2019
• Opening of the conference 4th October 2019